We’re growing here at Patina and always looking for kind, dedicated, hard-working, kick-ass team members. Check out the open roles below for more info and what we’re currently looking for. If you think you’d be a good fit but don’t see a specific role, reach out to us at email@example.com
PATINA RENTALS CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
Our mission at Patina Rentals is to help our clients shine by providing the most unique, quality and curated collection of rental furniture. Client Service is not just a department at Patina, it’s our purpose. We’re looking to add a kick-ass, junior-level coordinator who understands the importance of going the extra mile to make our clients exceedingly happy with the service they receive from Patina.
In this role, you’ll be on the front lines of the client experience supporting our small but nimble sales and account management team. You’ll be responsible for managing the day-to-day client communications that come through email, phone calls and chat. You’ll also be taking on your own portfolio of client relationships and deals, working with clients from initial inquiry through post event follow up. You’ll be an integral part of keeping the Client Services team running smoothly, pitching in where needed on key accounts and logistics initiatives.
Some of the things you will do each day:
- Work with Patina’s amazing client base from first inquiry though final delivery and beyond. You’ll be on the front lines of answering phone calls and responding to email inquiries.
- Work hand-in-hand with Delivery Services and Operations to ensure that we are meeting and exceeding our client’s needs through careful planning and a detailed execution plan.
- Communicate regularly with clients on order details, delivery details, and follow ups.
- Coordinate client events and loyalty efforts like our annual Skate Party and holiday gifts.
- Discover and implement new systems, programs and processes to deliver fanatical customer service and efficient operations.
- Are basically the most organized person on the planet
- Are an A+ communicator. You’re clear, concise and super duper friendly.
- Genuinely love making people happy and providing great customer service.
- Have some experience working with clients and possibly in the event or photo shoot world.
- Are a high energy person who exudes positive vibes
- Are a creative problem solver & trouble shooter who loves the challenges of figuring out operational puzzles, not only to further yourself, but the client and the company
- Get what it’s like to work in a fast paced small start up environment where you will work hard and wear many hats, and your contribution to the company will be significant
- Take your job seriously, but not yourself.
- You’ll never let a client or a co-worker down. It’s not in your nature. Your word is gold.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to consider you for this role! Send over your resume and cover letter to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.